Friday, October 24, 2008

My writing skills

This is my first semester in CSUF and my first composition class. I never really had a chance to wirte an essay in English. I'm glad I'm in this class because I've learned a lot about wiriting. Writing has always been my weakness. It always takes me a long time to come up with ideas. Especially, time writing has improved my wirirng ability.

knowing to have a good writing skill is very important. However, I was struggling in writing when I started working on my essay in the begining. I had no idea about the essay structure before I started this semester. I didnt know what thesis statement, topic sentence, supporting sentences and conclusing sentence were. Putting ideas together and organizing them in a logical order are the most important things that I've learned in this class.

I think my writing has definitely improved in the first 8 weeks. I'd like to learn more about adding coherence and letting my essay flow better in the next 8 weeks. I cant believe it's already halfway into the semester. Time really flies. Hopefully my essays will get better and better in the next 8 weeks.

No comments: